Life gets harder!



Hi Assalammualaikum!
I thought of changing to the new writing skills, just in case! All happens unexpectedly and of course I'm about to just live with the flow & get myself be all time ready with any changes and; trends. That's why I left this writing site for months, commitments does hits! Tau semua orang ada komitmen but every people have their own things, this and that to be concerned to kan! Sukahati aku lah, why bother why bother//Azwan Ali

 I wont leave this writing world cause I'm so used to it before and all my addiction goes to what we-so-called site-walking!! Yes Im dying to just leave it past behind and not putting an effort to make a comeback! This is a place where I could have my stories up as much as I can!! Not the popularity that I look up to, I dont need that to have all the concentration to give the whole life of mine just to have at least for an update to satisfy those hunger mouths! Sounds upset. Blogging for self-reminded, just to state the memories we had, lot of stuff to be shared about & could be a diary to a certain people. I mean an open diary (not so privacy)! Yeah, everyone does that. So do I.

        Since Im so into my college life lately, I just want to share & state my opinions. I'm on my semester break now and about to be one of the 2nd sem students in few days later.

     Alright, let me be honest, being as one of a college student isn't an easy phase of life. It is not always be as wonderful as the TV series might showed us before. Once you have experienced it, you will know what were exactly the drama played on us. I don't have a problem with my studies or arguments, it is just about the fucking chaotic life surrounding; NEW friends, your personal unsatisfied self management, the place you're sitting to, your financial settings, and how can you handle those hard problems in a time. Alright, just keep reading till the end, k memaksa! It is like a time for me to walk away from my kiddo-teen time and move to another hard phase of my teen life in which your feelings and dedication being tested! Whatever it is, your true colours of life and yeah happiness will soon arrive!

      I dont actually think to find any one of the great friends to be lepak with, or maybe another best friends for you to count on, cause I just have had enough.. of great bullshits and bullshiters ;-) They amazed me with every bad behaviour and how worst they could be. I can't even put any trust to anyone there. Yes, I do cried, even about to lose hope and giving up but my parents and love always be supportive, just to keep my education maintained and well-steady. I remember about my real intention, I packed up my things & leave to Malacca is not to cry or keep sighing about my life. It is about I want an education, a path to lead me for the future also for my parents.Maybe it wasn't an easy task of life, but soon I realize, if there is no trouble, then how could lessons come and make it way out for the happiness?

Being socialized basically okay je lah, so you wont be labelled as budak gua or else budak tak up or more. But the way to differentiates this part, are you socializing in a good way or otherwise baby? You choose. If you know how to treat yourself better for everyone surrounds you and those people who love you, be kind and well-mannered. That is what I hold till now. My parents is happiness comes first and I know you will do exactly the same.

I'm afraid of not having myself stay in this way for more years ahead to still know how to distinguish what is good and what is bad plus knowing the limits. May Allah protect me & my friends from any harms.

Hehehe so yeah, it is kinda hard for me to carefully set up my own cash gituww and financial support. Kalau dah berjauhan dengan parents, you'll end up trying to buy more things & stuff by yourself, am I right?!! Kalau jenis family kaya, I think you'll never have problem kot when it comes about money ni hehehe but our members which have to know the limits of using cash & to prevent wastage maximumly ni, somehow akan ada masa yang buat kita fikir "omg, I dont have enough money sampai bulan depan" "Wait, I've bought a pant using my saving money!" "Oh no, I have to save more this week!" "Should buy what is compulsory first baru benda2 yang takda pekdah" and you know for this financial management, kena pandai. You know how, it is just you, who dont want to make it happen.


to be continued ah. Penat. Lol