I'm fuckin' Exhausted..



*Taking a deep breath* Pheww.. Hi,  I have been so busy lately, with the Homeworks, house chores, absorbing education, practicals, enjoying senior life and etc. What a tough year but Alhamdullilah, there had no trouble nor enigma when piercing every single day. For the first day of 2012 school season, I have submitted my own name on the list of 'Additional Mathematics dropping' I'd think it over twice before, so I strongly stand by my decision permanently conscious about eliminating the subject that I couldn't carry on any longer. It's time for me to place my full concentration to what I must do and what should I do but, for the past few days, my Addmaths teacher clarified her sincere desire from us (those who wants to drop Addmaths) to continue learning Additional Mathematics subject until the first result of 1st exam in this year come into view. All of the fate on taking Addmaths in SPM this year is depending on the first result.

Photo & Editing by Me

For my own goodness, I should give it a try and that's my longing too. I hope everything goes well right on time. Maybe, I can beat my weaknesses in solving Addmaths problems? Who knows? Alright, I'm taking Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics, Science, Economics, Account, Bahasa Arab Tinggi, P. Syariah Islamiah, P. Al-Quran Assunah and History for SPM this year.

My seat is the most comfortable place I have ever had and I sat in the middle of my best friends two-table lined. That's not important to be told hahaha Oh ya, since I'm sitting for a big examination this year, my parents is being  extremely strict about how would I spend my youth time perfectly and considering my free time preferably also my dad keep trying to make some excuses for me to get off from the internet as quick as possible. Ok, seriously I don't play Facebook often yet I'm no longer a Twitter addict. Abah! Please hold my words and put your trust in me! *rubbing eyes* On the first week of school I have been through, I could feel the power of every exams in this year especially the important one, SPM.  My teachers keep saying what's vital and which is unable also why we have to achieve something special and unbelievable. It is kinda stressful but the worst thing is I'm such a coward girl to face the reality. Hahaha but in fact, there had too many distractions get in way of learning. If I can keep my focus, I can do very well! I want to make my parents so proud of me! Yeah, I have high hopes for 2012. Please, pray for my success :) Straight A's, Amin.

Apart from that, I have made wrong decision about participating the society which are not suitable for my own self. Hahaha Usahawan Muda lol what, that's not my interest nor my favourite part to be or to do either. Selling for income when any events held. Oh no, that's not what I imagined to be. Never, and the worst thing is, I hold one subcommittee in that club and I don't know how to escape myself from the society though. Hahahah what a fool me. I should think more wisely at choosing my suitable flow, right? And Juniors, don't be like me and don't follow your friends if you're having some other interest to be chased. Remember that.

I hate awkwardness. Till we meet again '365 Days' I may not get to see you as often as I like.
+ Sometimes you have to draw a smiley face with your eyes closed. You make your own happiness. Never give up! Follow your heart.